The Lake County Division of Transportation (LCDOT) is hosting a public open house to kick-off the construction phase of the Rollins Road Gateway Project. Construction is scheduled to start August 2013 and completion is anticipated in November 2014.
During the open house, LCDOT will provide information regarding the construction schedule and phasing plan as well as the traffic control measures that will be undertaken to help improve safety and reduce congestion during this time-period.
THE PROJECT DESIGN CONSISTS OF:
• Lowering the elevation of the Rollins Road and IL 83 intersection,
• Reconstructing the intersection to include new traffic signals and additional turning
lanes on all four legs of the Rollins Road and IL 83 intersection,
• Building a new bridge to carry the Canadian National/Metra Railroad over the intersection,
• Shifting Hainesville Road to the west, and
• Consolidating shopping mall entrances.
PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE WILL BE HELD:
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Cultural and Civic Center of Round Lake Beach
2007 Civic Center Way
Round Lake Beach, Illinois 60073