Round Lake Beach Rehab Suffers Fire Damage

Round Lake Beach Rehab Suffers Fire Damage

The blaze appears to have been accidental with no injuries reported.

A home that was being rehabbed in the 200 block of W. North Channel was reportedly on fire by a neighbor shortly after 11:00 am on Thursday. The owners son was in the process of renovating the property which started on fire when he left for additional supplies.



According to Fire Marshal Tony Breuscher of the Greater Round Lake Fire Protection District, it appears to have been accidental and there were no injuries.

Crews from several fire districts were called to assist including those from Grayslake, Lake Villa, Fox Lake and Wauconda.

0
Like
Save

Comments

Alex Gonzalez Jesus Gonzalez

So there wasn’t a Chili Cook Off Contest? Damn

Ian 2 houses away an you can still smell the smoke when you walk in my house

I’m two blocks and my rec room still smells like smoke’

Yeah there was a lot of smoke

Write a comment

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.